Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, February 9, 2009

Dustin's Birthday Card


I made this card for my daughter's boyfriend, Dustin, who will be celebrating his 21st birthday on Tuesday. He enjoys playing on the computer so I choose this rubber stamp Computer Tutors from House Mouse. Also, my daughter has a son, Aiden and is expecting twin boys, Logan and Mitchell, due in March. So, the three mice on the stamp remind me of the three grandsons I will be enjoying soon all together. Aiden of course being the on the pitcher bossing the little ones around. I colored the stamp with color pencils. I used purple, dark blue and a pattern print cardstock. I embellished the card with six purple mini brads. The words are stamps from The Angel CompanyTM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails