Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, April 10, 2009

Get Well Card for my Dad


I created this card for my Dad who was admitted to the hospital on Monday for chest pain. Tuesday morning they found a 90% blockage in his main artery to the heart and repaired it with a stint. The doctor said thank goodness he came in when he did or he would have had a massive heart attack and died. A Blessing that I still have my Dad. The stamp I used is House Mouse Chewable Aspirin. I used color pencils on the image. I embellished the cotton with white Fun Flock, glittered the aspirin and ice cube with Ultra Fine Snow Glitter and used two red eyelets. The cardstock used was a tan, dark red, dark brown and a brown print. The words Get Well Soon is a set of stamps from The Angel CompanyTM. I did also make another card to send to my Mom's best friend, Kathy, who had surgery on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Helen Dooley said...

Cute, I love House Mouse. Hope your dad is doing better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails