Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Monday, May 4, 2009

Mother's Day Card


I created this card using the hibiscus flower from a set called Flowers and Holly from The Angel CompanyTM. I watercolored the hibiscus and used Ultra Fine Snow glitter around the edges and glittered the center with yellow and brown Ultra Fine Glitter. The color cardstock I choose was two prints, green, yellow, light orange, orange and brown. I used a 2 1/2" punch for the scallop circle which I embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots. The yellow cardstock was also embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots. The flower and leaves were punched with EK Success punches and the branches with Martha Stewart punch. They were then glittered with Ultra Fine Snow Glitter. I embellished this card with three mini orange flower brads, a mini yellow brad and yellow ribbon. The words Happy Mother's Day is a set from The Angel CompanyTM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails