Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sea Ya Down Under, Mate!


Meet Francine Flounder. She is the newest digital image from Sunshine's Stamps. She can be purchased by visiting http://sunshinesstamps.blogspot.com
I colored this image with Prismas and OMS and crystal lacquered her eyes and mouth. I cut her out and place her on ocean print card stock with 3D foam squares. I embossed the turquoise card stock with Cuttlebug Bubbles Embossing Folder and added a piece of purple card stock behind the print. I embellished the card with blue and purple rhinestones and stamped sea shells on the bottom with blue and purple ink. I then glittered them with Ultra Fine Snow glitter. The words Sea ya down under, Mate! was done on the computer.

8 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh you're so clever - what a great jo with this image!!!

Kerrie said...

Kym, what a great idea, love the lashes!

Sharon said...

Love the card, great sentiment!

Take Care
Sharon

Sunshine said...

OMG! I love this!! The dp is PERFECT!!! I love everything about this card! I can't wait for Robbie to see it! Just wait for his card love!! LOL!! :)

JayLynn said...

That turned out so pretty! I love the gems as bubbles and the undersea background.

CraftieConnie said...

THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST ADORABLE FISH I HAVE EVER SEEN! YOU ARE JUST INCREDIBLE MY FRIEND! I JUST LOVE THIS CARD1

Tami Grandi said...

Love the colors of Francine!

Chrissy said...

great job..........love the ocean floor background.

Related Posts with Thumbnails