Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


I wasn't real happy for my Happy Harvest card for the spotlight technique that I just had to make another one. So, this was created for StampTV's Technique Challenge - STVTC32 - Spotlighting. I used a stamp called Pumpkin Patch by D.O.T.S. I stamped the image on 2 pieces of white card stock. I took one and colored part of the pumpkins with Prisma color pencils and OMS. I then took a Nestabilities Circles Die-Cut and cut out the colored image. I dabbed Memento Rich Cocoa around the circle edges. On the plain image I used Memento Desert Sand and sponged around the edges and sponged certain areas of the pumpkins with Memento Rich Cocoa. The brown and orange card stock is TAC. I embossed 3/4 of the brown card stock with Cuttlebug Houndstooth and the other 1/4 with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots. I embellished the card with KI Memories Ribbon - Grateful Stripes, 3 orange mini brads, jute and a brown button. The words Happy Harvest is from a set called TrendyGreetings by TAC. I stamped the words on orange card stock cut out with Nestabilities Labels 4 Die-Cut.

2 comments:

JayLynn said...

I really love how this card turned out! Beautiful fall card.

Heather said...

pretty- I like the muted fall colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails