Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Secret Friends

This week I was a Guest Designer for Digital Two for Tuesday. I was sent 2 vintage Fairy images and this is the first image I created a card with.

Digital Image: Fairies 3 from Digital Two for Tuesday (Colored image with Prisma color pencils and OMS).
Card Stock: Olive (TAC), Cranberry Tart (Gina K Designs) and 3 Christmas prints (DCWV-Holiday Collection).
Ink: Sakura Stardust Gelly Pen (flowers and collar on green dress, hat trim and collar on little fairy boy and rosettes on shoes).
Embellishments: White Fun Flock (collar, cuffs and bottom of red petticoat), Diamond Stickles (Fairies' wings), Inkssentials Glossy Accents (moon), 5 cranberry rhinestones and cranberry grosgrain ribbon.

5 comments:

Christa said...

You did such a wonderful job coloring this image, and I love the whole layout of the card. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

craftieodmae said...

How prett! Love your coloring, it's perfect!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just as cute as can be! Guest designer? You rock GF! Congratulations!

Carol Hurlock said...

Kym...I gotta say that this image and your coloring are superb my friend!!!! Wow, this is wonderful. How splendid a job you did creating this fantastic piece of artistry. I think I might be inspired to play along with Digital Two for Tuesday's this week. LOL Happy New Year to you and your family!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful Kym Love them both!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails