Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Softpencil Digital Stamps is the Sponsor at Sew Many Challenges!

michu-mouse

Welcome to another week at Sew Many Cards with a fabulous sponsor, Softpencil Digital Stamps.  They are sponsoring this week’s challenge at Sew Many Challenges. 

SPONSOR PRIZE PACKAGE -- $15 Voucher to the Soft Pencil Shop

SPONSOR BLURB --

"Hello everyone! my name is Elizabeth Pujalka and I´m the illustrator and designer behind Softpencil - Digital Stamps, home of Michu and his lovely friends, where you can find cute illustrations for your crafting needs.

My illustrations are a homage to the Nature and their creatures, where a sweet child, a simple flower or a fragile animal become protagonists.
I invite you to know my whimsical world plenty of gorgeous characters and to enjoy creating with them!"

 

Here is my card using COME TO MY APPLE HOME image from Softpencil Digital Stamps:

Come to my Apple Home  

Come to my Apple Home1 This is my very first Step Card that I created for Aiden’s wonderful teacher, Leticia.  Aiden has graduated from the Age 3 Hippy Program.  Leticia would come to my home every Tuesday with a book and homework for Aiden to complete.  He has done so well in the program that I wanted to say Thank You to Leticia for everything she has done for Aiden. 

Digital Image:  Come to my Apple Home from Softpencil Digital Stamps (colored image with Prisma color pencils and OMS).

Sentiment:  Thank You image from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.

Tutorial:  Step Card from Splitcoast Stampers.

Card Stock:  Green, red and blue (TAC) and prints (DCWV-Citrus).

Die-Cuts:  Nestabilities Circles/Scallop Circles.

Punches:  Marvy Rounded Corner Punch.

Embellishments:  ABC clipart, 2 yellow dew drops and Funky Vert Stripe Green/Blue Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon).

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Fantastic Step card Kym, Aiden's teacher will love it!

Hugs
Tracey
x

craftieodmae said...

how neat, I've never made one either, may have to try this

Helen Dooley said...

This worked out great. I like that you chose option #4 and it worked. LOL

Patricia St Martin said...

you did a great job with your step card. It is so cute.

Patricia St Martin said...

you did a great job with your step card. It is so cute.

Marlene said...

Cute step card!

Kristie W. said...

Great stair step card, cute images!

CraftinGranny said...

Love the card Kym. Great colors and theme.
"Hugs" Granny (Carol)

Related Posts with Thumbnails