Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Stamping Boutique is Sew Many Challenges Sponsor This Week!

Blog Banner ii

TheStampingBoutiqueWelcome to another week at Sew Many Cards with a fabulous sponsor, The Stamping Boutique.  They will be sponsoring this week’s challenge at Sew Many Challenges.  The challenge this week is a FATHER’S DAY THEME NOT USING THE COLOR BLUE!

I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Sew Many Challenges. My store has been open since September 2009. I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor. Have a wonderful week!

Prize Package is 5 free digital stamps.

Here is my card using OWEN DRESSED IN DAD’S CLOTHES from Sew Many Cards.

Owen Dressed in Dad's ClothesDigital Image:  Owen Dressed in Dad’s Clothes from Sew Many Cards (colored image with Prisma color pencils and OMS, cut image out and popped up with 3D foam dots).

Sentiment:  To A Very Special Grandad, Happy Father’s Day sentiment from The Creative Cottage.

Card Stock:  Green and browns (TAC) and prints (A Mind’s Eye-Home).

Die-Cuts:  Nestabilities Circles/Scallop Circles.

Inks:  Sakura Stardust Gelly Pen (shirt and shorts).

Embellishments:  Brown Buttons (Blue/Brown Hand painted Buttons), Dark Brown Mini Ric Rac Ribbon, Brown Satin Edge Ribbon and Olive/Brown Sheer Square Print Ribbon  (All ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon).

 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by Sew Many Challenges to enter this week’s challenge.  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Kym

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Awww. Such a cute card. Lovely shade of green and golden brown. You did a great job coloring Owen too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails