Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

You Pull My Heart String

You Pull My Heart Strings

Digital Images:  You Pull My Heart String from The Stamping Boutique and Love Is… from Sentiments by VL Designs from The Stamping Boutique (Colored image with Prisma color pencils and OMS).

Card Stock:  Medium and dark purple (TAC), purple print (Spectrums Cool – My Mind’s Eye) and heart print (K&Company – Ka-Zoo).

Die-Cuts:  Nestabilities Circles/Scallop Circles.

Punches:  Martha Stewart Lace Scallop Heart Border.

Inks:  Sakura Stardust Gelly Pen (strings and hearts).

Embellishments:  5 purple heart gems, white half pearls and pink satin ribbon.

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, you are on a roll. I love this card. TFS.

CraftieConnie said...

Love this image, your colors are so nice, a nice change from red all the time.

Colleen said...

Ilove the layout:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails