Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, January 6, 2011

So Much News To Tell

Happy 2011 New Year to everyone!  You’re probably wondering what has been going on since I haven’t posted for quite sometime.  Christmas is always a busy time for me.  This year I worked on many different projects that consisted of using only card stock for the gifts I gave to my family.  I will be posting these projects within the next week or so for everyone to take a look at.

2011_dt_badge

For the first good news is that I have been chosen for Squigglefly’s Design Team.  My first post will be on January 17th.  I am so excited to be a part of this wonderful design team.

thecuttingcafeblinkieMy second good news is that I have been chosen for The Cutting Cafe’s Design Team.  I am really excited since Regina creates many fabulous templates and printable images.  My style of card making has changed some as to where I’ve been challenging myself to create other projects besides a card all the time.

DESIGN TEAM BUTTON My last good news is that I have been chosen for Craft Us Crazy’s Design Team.  My very good friend, Jeri has decided to start up her very own challenge blog.  When she posted for a Design Team, of course I applied and was so thrilled to be chosen.

I am so very honored and humbled to be on these wonderful Design Teams.  Including Cards for Men and For Fun Challenges.  I cannot wait to start creating my cards/projects for all these spectacular companies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Kym     

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You go girl! Wonderful news.... All DT's are lucky to have you! Congrats!

Rhonda Miller said...

Yay, congrats on all your new DT assignments.

Cards By MI said...

Gosh! You are going to be a really busy girl! Good luck with it all!
Love n' hugs,
Marie

Betty Benton said...

Wow! You're going to be a busy lady -- can't wait to see all the creations you'll come up with -- I'm sure they'll be fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails