Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sympathy Card


This is another Sympathy card I made to have on hand. I colored the floral bouquet with color pencils and odorless mineral spirits. On the center of the flowers I added diamond stickles. The image was cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four Die-Cuts. I choose light blue, blue and green solids (from TAC) and a stripe card stock. The green floral border was cut out with Cuttlebug Floral Borders Die-Cuts. I put mini blue pearls on each flower. The corner was punched out with Fiskars Heritage corner punch and added five mini blue pearls. The blue cardstock was embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. I then added a blue offray ribbon.

1 comment:

CraftieConnie said...

Just Gorgeous, that bouquet of flowers is simply gorgeous as is your coloring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails