Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Watermelon Girl


I made this card for StampTV's Sketch Challenge - STVSC20 - a more fancier version. The stamp image is from a set called Maybelle Favorites by TAC. I colored the image with Prisma color pencils and OMS. I used Crystal Lacquer on the sun's face and Diamond Stickles on the sun's glowing area. The three pattern card stocks are from Martha Stewart and the solid card stocks (Green, Pink and Purple) are from TAC. I embellished the card with a mini and large flower punch from EK Success, a leaf punch from EK Success, pink and purple bling blings and a green grosgrain knot.

2 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

Awwww! She is so cute, I am smiing, thanks! Love your coloring, layout and the embellishments!

craftieodmae said...

I agree with Connie, I love every thing about this card. Excellent job!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails