Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Birthday Card for Mercedes


I made this card for my son, Travis' girlfriend, Mercedes for her birthday. I colored the image with color pencils and odorless mineral spirits and added diamond stickles in the centers of the flowers. I cut the image out and placed foam squares underneath and placed on two oval scallops cut out from Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval Scallops Die-Cuts. The darker peach oval scallop was embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. The top and bottom border was cut out with Cuttlebug Floral Borders Die-Cuts. I then added pearls in the middle of each cross. I used light peach, dark peach and a floral card stock (the floral card stock is a free digital download from Gina K Designs. A cream bow was added.

1 comment:

CraftieConnie said...

Beautiful, will she ever be impressed when she gets this card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails