Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Malcolm Milk Truck


I would like to introduce to you Malcolm Milk Truck. Isn't he just the cutest thing ever. I love his horns and tail. This is another wonderful digital image from Sunshine's Digital Stamps. If you would love to receive this image please email Christina at valleysunshine@hotmail.com or visit her blog at http://sunshinespaperobsession.blogspot.com/
I colored this image with Prisma color pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I added Crystal Lacquer to his eyes and mouth. I choose a dark gray and medium gray solid card stock and two pattern card stocks. I embellished the card with red and yellow bling blings for his lights and in the corners and one silver bead as a hood ornament.

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

How cute is this one! The colouring is terrific once again! Love the bling details too! For a sentiment, you could do anything...

Have a Milky Day

I have the milk....you have the cookies?

Herd you could use a smile.

I'm full of 'em! LOL!!

Love the card hon.

Hugz Sunshine:)

craftieodamae said...

Look how cute! You did an swesome job!

CraftieConnie said...

I think this should be Malcolm's girl friend Moonique! heeheehee! Gorgeous work Kymie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails