Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gerbera Daisy Card


I created this card for StampTV's Technique Challenge STVTC17 - Polished Stone. I first did a polish stone technique using Adirondack Alcohol Inks (Ginger, Caramel, Latte and Gold) dabbing the colors individually on a piece of glossy card stock. Then I stamped my image (a gerbera daisy from The Angel CompanyTM). I embossed the image and then took bleach and painted it over the daisy. Once completed I used Spellbinders Oval and Scalloped Ovals Die-Cuts. I chose three pattern card stocks, black and brown card stock. I punched out the brown pattern card stock with Fiskars Lace border punch and punched out two butterflies with Martha Stewart punch. I embellished the card with two sizes of black sticky pearls on the corners, black tiny sticky pearls in the center of the butterflies, Ultra Fine Black and Yellow glitter on the butterflies and black eyelet ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails