Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thank You Card from the Twins (Mitchell & Logan)


My daughter, Karissa asked me to make a Thank You card from the Twins (Mitchell and Logan) to her Aunt Beth and Uncle Mike in New Jersey for their wonderful package they sent for the boys. The stamp I used is called Peek A Boo from The Angel CompanyTM. I colored the image with chalks and chalk enhancer. I used blue, green and white card stock from The Angel CompanyTM and the polka and striped card stock from Michael's. I punched out the green card stock with Fiskars Threading Water punch and added light blue bling blings. I embellished the card with light blue bling blings in the bottom corners and a blue and white polka dot grosgrain ribbon. The words Thank You is from The Angel CompanyTM. I punched out a onsie with EK Success punch and added mini light blue bling blings and dabbed Versa Magic Tea Leaves Chalk Ink around the edges and Memento Summer Sky Dye Ink around the edges of the sentiment.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

So caaaauuuuttteee!! Love it hon!!

A Consuming Passion said...

h this is a real cute card. Oh and by the way you don't look old enough to be a Nana!!!!
I've joined your band of followers!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails