Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hats Off To You!


I had two purposes for making this card. The first was for StampTV's sketch challenge and the second was for Paper Craft Planet Colour Challenge #21. I used GinaK Designs stamp set called Thinking of You by Rupa Shevde. I colored the image with color pencils, added three tiny sticky pearls to the hats and glittered the flowers on the hat and hat boxes with Ultra Fine Snow Glitter. I choose three pattern card stocks and three solids (Turquoise Blue, Pinky Red and Pastel Green). I punched out the blue with Lazy Days of Summer edge punch and two circles with Marvy Scallop and circle punch. The card was embellished with two blue mini brads, two dark pink mini brads, one green mini brad and green offray ribbon.

1 comment:

redwasher1 said...

Hi Kym I love your blog it's beautiful!!!
I hope it was ok to nominate tou for a award. You can check it out here.
http://geriscards.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails