Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Red Poppies - StampTV Color Challenge STVCC16


I created this card with another one of my floral images for StampTV's Color Challenge STVCC16 - Red and Chocolate. I colored the image with color pencils and added Black Fun Flock to the center of the poppies. I cut the image out with Nestabilities Circle Die-Cuts and placed it on Nestabilities Scallop Circle Die-Cuts. I then used Brick Red Versa Magic Chalk ink around the outside of the circle. I choose four pattern card stocks along with red and brown solid card stocks and stitched around the edges. I punched the tan pattern card stock with Lazy Days of Summer punch from Fiskars and added tiny red sticky bling blings in the center of the flowers. I added a tan satin ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails