Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, June 19, 2009

Take Care


I posted this card on StampTV's Sketch Challenge STVSC17. The sunflower stamp is from a set called Flowers and Holly by The Angel CompanyTM. I colored the flower with chalks and enhancer and used Black Fun Flock in the center of the sunflower. I cut the image out with Spellbinders Scallop Ovals and the yellow with Ovals Die-Cuts. I dabbed around the flower with Versa Magic Spanish Olive Chalk Ink. I chose three patterns of card stock from the Basic Grey collection and yellow and green from The Angel CompanyTM. I punched the border of the green pattern card stock with Lazy Days of Summer border punch by Fiskars. I embellished the card with tiny black pearls, olive green bling blings and a pale yellow offray ribbon. The words "take care" is from a set called Feel Better by The Angel CompanyTM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails