Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Friday, June 26, 2009

My Very 1st Blog Award


I received my first blog award from Geri, who is a StampTV friend with a fabulous blog (go check it out. http://geriscards.blogspot.com/ )
The rules for this award are...
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog *nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation
I nominate the following fabulous blogs:
Thank you so much, Geri for this honor! Have a great day.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations :). No I do not mind, but I have this award already. I do not have it on my side lines because I have to many of them :) but you can see them in my past posts. Thank you so much for thinking of me.
Rebekka

Kerrie said...

Congratulations, see you have won something!.... I will put this on my blog right away!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails